Christmas might seem like it’s still a while away, but it’s never too early to get in the holiday spirit. I start looking forward to next Christmas on December 26, so you don’t have to do much convincing when it comes to me. However, if you’re not quite on board yet, you might change your mind when you hear that Hershey’s Kisses are bringing out a Grinch-inspired version this year that may just land you on Santa’s naughty (but oh-so nice) list.
Hershey’s + Dr. Seuss’s The Grinch is the collab we never knew we needed. The festive version of the classic chocolatey treat includes special Grinch-inspired packaging and Grinch designs on each individual piece. One is completely green, another feature’s the Grinch’s naughty eyes and Santa hat, and the other has Christmas ornaments and a cut-out heart. Adorable!
These are the classic Hershey’s Kisses you know and love. There’s no special flavor to accompany the special packaging, but that’s just fine by me. This version is the standard milk chocolate, just with touches of everyone’s favorite holiday curmudgeon. What more do you need?
They’re already appearing in stores now. Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolates with Grinch Foils are starting to appear on store shelves across the country now. They’re being sold in 7.40-ounce and 9.5-ounce bags for around $2.99 and $3.49 respectively.
More Grinch-y surprises are coming later this year. Hershey’s will be bringing more good stuff our way in time for Christmas. “The holidays are a time to create new special memories, so we wanted to make sure your season is sweet in a big way with your favorite flavors, fun holiday shapes, and new ways to enjoy the treats and tastes you love,” said Melissa Biette, senior associate brand manager, Hershey holiday team, in a press release. “This season is our biggest line-up of holiday offerings so, no matter how you are spending the holidays this year, there is a treat waiting for you to enjoy all to yourself or with a loved one.”
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
Share this article now!