Any introvert knows how annoying it is when people turn up unannounced on our doorstep. Frankly, the only person I want to see when I open the door is a delivery person bringing my takeout food/latest online purchase or a hot dude. Etsy seller MyXmasTraditions is feeling me on that and that’s why this hilarious welcome mat is a must-have.
- This basically covers all the bases. As the welcome mat reads, “If you’re pizza, Amazon, or Jason Momoa, I’m home.” That’s about right. I’m hungry and vaguely lonely during this quarantine thing. I’m also trying to distract myself by buying dumb things online. Anything that doesn’t fall under these categories doesn’t need to stop by, especially right now.
- It will make people laugh if nothing else. Obviously I’m not really telling anyone who’s not a delivery driver or Jason Momoa not to come to my house (or am I?), but anyone who does happen to pop buy will get a laugh at this welcome mat if they have a sense of humor. Who doesn’t want to laugh, especially right now?
- The shop sells different variations on the welcome mat if Jason Momoa isn’t your cup of tea. I mean, I can’t relate, but I respect everyone’s differences. There’s also an “Unless you have a Hogwarts letter, I’m not interested” welcome mat and one asking only for Joanna Gaines to pop by, if that’s your thing.
- They even have less cheeky versions of welcome mats. There are standard, more sincere welcome mats for extroverts among us who do actually want to welcome visitors as well. That may not be appropriate right now, but chances are we’ll all be looking forward to having some company when all of this is over, don’t you think?
- You can get your mats on Etsy HERE. They run about $40, which is totally reasonable for something so hilarious, don’t you think?