Sure, a lot of R&B and hip hop music is more about a woman’s physical attributes and what the singer would like to do to her than it is about the true love and respect that leads to deep and meaningful intimacy, but it doesn’t have to be that way. It may have taken a while, but Funny Or Die has finally written the best female-friendly R&B song that shows us women the dignity and honor we deserve—oh yeah, and it’s absolutely hilarious.
Obviously this tongue-in-cheek take on the musical genre is purposely over the top, and while we’re not going to be hearing songs like this on the radio anytime soon (and that’s probably a good thing, truth be told), there’s something to be taken from it… oh, I don’t know, like some laughs.
Sponsored: The best dating/relationships advice on the web. Check out Relationship Hero a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want. They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about. You immediately connect with an awesome coach on text or over the phone in minutes. Just click here…
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
Share this article now!