I feel like I don’t know anyone who isn’t a huge fan of Hocus Pocus, and for good reason. Not only is it one of the most classic Halloween movies of the ’90s but of all time. Winifred, Mary, and Sarah may have been attempting to reign with terror but ended up being a bit too silly and slapstick to be truly terrifying. If you’re also a big fan of the movie and you also happen to be a dog owner, you’ll definitely want to get these Hocus Pocus dog toys that come in the form of the three Sanderson sisters – they’ll put a spell on your pup!
They come as a trio, of course. You could never split up Mary, Sarah, and Winifred, so it only makes sense that Chewy.com’s Hocus Pocus dog toys come with all three plushies makes perfect sense. That’s three different toys for your dog to play with (or a single toy for each of your dogs, if you have more than one).
They’re super soft so they won’t hurt your pup. Rough toys can be tough on your dog’s teeth and gums, but you don’t have to worry about that here. The Sanderson sister plushies are made of soft fabric and traditional plush filling so they’ll be gentle for dogs of all sizes.
Of course there are built-in squeakers. The Sanderson sisters aren’t ones to go about their business quietly, and the Hocus Pocus plushies are no different. They include squeakers that will get your pup in the playing spirit.
The set is exclusive to Chewy and bound to sell out quickly. However, you can get yours for only $12.98 – that’s right, less than $13 for all three! – here on the Chewy website. If you don’t want to miss out, you’ll have to be quick before they’re gone!
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
Share this article now!