Flowers are always nice, but the most annoying thing about them is how quickly they die. There’s nothing better than a seasonal bouquet, and one that lasts literally forever is even better. That’s why this Hocus Pocus Spellbinding Bouquet is the perfect way to celebrate Halloween and the whole rest of autumn too.
It’s made of paper, so no watering necessary. If you don’t have a particularly green thumb or you simply want to keep your flowers around a little longer, you’ll love this pop-up bouquet because it needs no care at all. You literally open the 3D blooms, place it where you’d like it, and enjoy, potentially forever.
Halloween flowers and Hocus Pocus? A spooky marriage made in heaven! Disney’s Hocus Pocus Spellbinding Bouquet is 10.25 inches tall and 7.5 inches wide and has gorgeous purple and orange flowers and black vines. Not only that, but the Sanderson sisters are there too! Winifred, Sarah, and Mary are peeking out of the bouquet while holding a copy of the Manual of Witchcraft and Alchemy. Don’t forget the bottle of green life potion hiding in the flowers too!
This is the perfect autumn decoration for Hocus Pocus fans. As the product description reads: “Gather ‘round Sisters… we’ve brewed up something special just for you! These spooky blooms are the perfect gift for anyone who lives for all things Halloween. Send your Massachusetts relatives a reminder to keep Salem witchy. Let your best friend know that sistaaas stick together with this wicked flower bouquet.” Perfection!
You can get Disney’s Hocus Pocus Spellbinding Bouquet on Amazon. For only $26, this bouquet can be yours not just for this Halloween, but every Halloween in the future. Talk about a bargain! Get yours HERE.
* Bolde uses affiliate links and may make a small profit from any sales completed via links we provide. As a small business, we appreciate your support!
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
Share this article now!