It’s never too early to start thinking about Christmas, and part of getting prepared for the holiday season is thinking about advent calendars. Sure, you could get one that’s full of chocolate or other delicious treats (and you totally should), but this year, you’ll definitely want this Home Alone advent calendar too – trust me. It looks amazing!
Home Alone: The Official AAAAAAAdvent Calendar pays homage to the best movie ever. The name alone is enough to make me want it, especially since it immediately evokes that amazing moment when Kevin puts on the after-shave and freaks out.
The advent calendar lets fans of the movie relive some of their favorite memories. “Eight-year old Kevin has the house all to himself when his family accidentally leaves him home alone for the holidays. But when two bumbling burglars knock on his door, Kevin has to devise a series of traps to defend his home!” the item description reads. And once you open it up, things only get better.
It all starts with a pop-up Christmas tree. There are 24 doors, of course, dated from December 1 to December 24. Each box is filled with paper ornaments that represent some of the best parts of Home Alone, from an iron, the McCallister’s lawn jockey statue, army toys, and even a star with a gold tooth. You can put all of these on your Christmas tree, and why wouldn’t you?
The Home Alone advent calendar will be released on October 26. However, you don’t have to wait until then to preorder it. You can get yours on Amazon HERE for $35.99. I’ve already ordered mine!
* Bolde uses affiliate links and may make a small profit from any sales completed via links we provide, which we then use to continue bringing you great content. As a small business, we appreciate your support!
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
Share this article now!