Look, I’m not confused – I realize that Halloween is still a few months away. However, I’m also not stupid, which is why I don’t plan on taking my chances and missing out on this incredible Hocus Pocus inflatable that Home Depot is selling. Not only does it feature all three Sanderson sisters – Winifred, Mary, and Sarah, if you’re not familiar – but they’re also holding a sign wishing everyone a Happy Halloween. In other words, I need this immediately!
This thing is huge! One of the best things about this Hocus Pocus inflatable is that it’s massive! When fully inflated, it’s 4.5 feet tall and 6.5 feet wide, so it’ll take up a fair amount of space on your front lawn or in your back yard. That’s a good thing! It means people will be able to see it from further away.
It’s self-inflating and incredibly low maintenance. While you’ll need a power source to get this inflatable up and running, it inflates on its own with no other special equipment needed. The less I need to do, the better. It even comes with stakes to keep it in the ground, which is great for those windy days and nights.
It lights up too! Because you would want to enjoy your Hocus Pocus inflatable pretty much every hour of the day and not just during the daylight hours, you’ll be pleased to know that this one lights up thanks to included LED lights. You’ll literally be the queen of your neighborhood whenever anyone drives by and sees this in front of your house.
Want to get yours? I’d do it quickly. Because it’s Hocus Pocus and pretty much everyone (rightfully) loves it, you’ll probably want to act quickly to get yours before they inevitably sell out. You can grab yours from Home Depot for $129, and best of all, they’ll deliver it right to your door so you don’t even have to leave the house!
* Bolde uses affiliate links and may make a small profit from any sales completed via links we provide. As a small business, we appreciate your support!
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
Share this article now!