We’ve all had at least one ex who we thought was great at the beginning but who, by the end of the relationship, proved themselves to be a total garbage person not worth the time and energy you spent on him. That’s why they deserve a roach named after them.
You live and you learn, of course, but that doesn’t mean it’s easy to get over the BS drama they brought to your life and move on.
You have to, of course, because pettiness can be immature and destructive — but damn if it doesn’t feel good sometimes. That’s why this Valentine’s Day, you should commemorate the d-bag in your past with a special gift: naming a cockroach after him at the Bronx Zoo.
The zoo’s Name-A-Roach program has been around since 2011…
But it continues to be a hilarious and popular choice of unconventional “gift” around this time every year. After all, what sends a better message of what a terrible human being someone is than by naming a dirty, stinking, bottom-feeding insect after them?
It’s cheap and SO worth it.
Naming a roach after your ex will only cost $10, but the joy it’ll give you in return — not to mention the printable certificate — has no price tag. Well worth the investment, right?
It comes with extras!
You can get a roach hat, mug, and pin with your donation of $75, which sounds like a bargain to me. However, if that’s too expensive, there are gifts at all price levels.All money donated goes towards supporting the Zoo’s programs and daily operations, so it’s a win-win all around.
Sponsored: The best dating/relationships advice on the web. Check out Relationship Hero a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want. They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about. You immediately connect with an awesome coach on text or over the phone in minutes. Just click here…
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
Share this article now!