There’s something wonderful about being desired by someone you like. It’s a rewarding feeling and it virtually guarantees that the person you have your eye on wants to be with you, but with so many other amazing people in the world, how can you stand out? Here is how to be the most desirable woman he’s ever seen.
- Speak your mind even if your opinions are unconventional. Men love a woman who isn’t afraid to speak her mind, especially when doing so pushes her against the grain. This doesn’t mean that you should brag about having less common opinions, but it does mean being confident enough to provide interesting discourse with less popular opinion. Talk about how you disliked a popular movie, disagree about who the best singer of all time is, or offer a different view of a current issue. He’ll love that you speak your mind!
- Be independent, but be a good team-player too. There’s no denying that an independent woman is sexy. If you have your life together and obviously don’t need a man, men will find you enticing. There’s a flipside to independence, though. It can mean that you don’t work well in a team, and that’s not a desirable trait. Yes, you can absolutely stand on your own feet, so own that! But when the time comes to work with someone else, show that you’re as good of a team player as you are a leader.
- Don’t compare yourself to others. Society often teaches women to compete against each other in a variety of different ways. This is a toxic habit and will harm your self-esteem in the long run. You’re always going to think worse of yourself than of others, and it’s unfair to try and compare yourself to people with their own unique lives and circumstances. Comparing yourself to others saps away at your confidence and makes you easily jealous and envious. To be desirable to the man in your life, you need to rise above these petty thoughts and focus on uplifting yourself – and, of course, supporting other wonderful women, when you can!
- Show off your intelligence. Intelligence is insanely attractive to men. If you show a man that you are more than capable of holding a smart discussion and have a great head on your shoulders, he’ll be enamored. Good men admire women who are their intellectual equals or even superiors – and if the man in your life is turned off by your smarts, he’s not the one for you, anyway.
- Smile and laugh around him. Smiling makes your face look much more attractive than it already is in a neutral expression. When you smile, it makes you appear more approachable to a man who isn’t sure if he should go up to you or not. A little smile can be all the encouragement he needs. While you’re at it, don’t forget to laugh! Showcase your sense of humor by telling jokes, laugh at his jokes when you find them funny, and let loose. You’ll look even more dazzling with that happy expression.
- Be passionate about your goals and interests. Everyone needs to have life goals that they strive towards with a fierce drive and strong motivation. If you do this, not only are you benefiting your own life and self-improvement, but you’re also gaining the bonus of becoming even more attractive to those around you. Men love women who are passionate about their goals in life. Talk to the man in your life about your interests and passions. He’ll see, through your actions, that you’re serious about them and feel even more attracted to you.
- Keep yourself positive and focus on the good things. Have you ever been around someone who livens a room and makes everything feel bright? With a positive outlook in life, you can be that person naturally. Men will find you desirable for the great way you make them feel when you’re full of positivity. Sure, you can’t be happy all the time, but if you stay cautiously optimistic, you’ll always be a positive force to be reckoned with.
- Maintain a little bit of mystery. Being honest and a good communicator doesn’t mean you have to reveal everything about yourself from the start. Men are enticed by a little bit of mystery. Leave some information about yourself out, and each time he sees you, he’ll be even more intrigued.
- Be confident in your own skin. Confidence is key in being desirable to men and to everyone else. Confidence changes the way you carry yourself and shows in the way you speak and behave. There’s something very magnetic about a confident woman who never feels the need to hide who she is as a person. If you hone your confidence, you’ll have the man in your life craving you in no time!
At the end of the day, being the most desirable woman to a man is as simple as being a strong, smart, capable, and confident individual, all on your own. Being yourself, and being proud of who you are, can already make you irresistible!