You’ve just started talking to or dating a guy and you’re really into him. He’s got a great personality, your connection is on point, and frankly, you really want to jump his bones. However, you’re not going to be in the same place for a while longer and you want to make sure that when you are, things are as hot as possible. Here’s how to create sexual tension with a guy over text. Believe me, it’s not as hard as you think.
- Be a little mysterious. You don’t have to come right out and tell him you want to jump his bones. Instead, you want to create a sense of intrigue, so you can drop hints about your feelings for him pretty easily. For instance, tell him you had a dream about him but don’t immediately tell him what it was about. Or, maybe let him know that he was on your mind all day and you couldn’t stop thinking about him. He’ll then want to know what you were thinking and when he finds out, he won’t be able to help but be turned on.
- Get specific. If you want to kiss him, don’t just say that. Instead, use your words wisely. Provoke some imagery in his mind by describing how you want to do it, or how you want him to do it to you. Maybe when you get to a certain point in the conversation, you tell him straight up that you want him to push you against the wall and kiss you until you can’t breathe again. Whatever it is that you’re thinking, find a way to express it. That being said, don’t just throw it out there – you need to build up to that!
- Let your naughty side out. If you’re really comfortable with the guy, it’s easy to create sexual tension with him if you embrace your naughty side. By that I mean, don’t be shy when it comes to getting a little dirty. Obviously this isn’t something you’d want to do with a relative stranger, but if it’s someone you’ve been seeing for a while and trust, feel free to let your freak flag fly by telling him all the dirty things you’re thinking. You’ll be desperate to rip each other’s clothes off when you can finally get together.
- Practice the art of the tease. I know this seems contradictory to the above point of going all-out and saying exactly what you want, but you have to strike a balance with a bit of teasing too. There’s nothing wrong with being direct, but there’s everything right with dropping in some innuendo or teasing comments in between to keep things light but hot.
- Leave things a bit open-ended. If there’s a vision you have in mind and you want to entice him into some texting (or just keep doing your best to create some more sexual tension), don’t forget to throw some open-ended statements his way. Say what you’re thinking, but not the whole thing. Let him join in and you’ll both be happier (and a lot hornier).