A man who just might qualify as the world’s pettiest husband ever has openly admitted that he kept a spreadsheet to track all the times his wife refused to have sex with him. Even worse, he actually emailed the sheet to his wife while she was in the back of a taxi on her way to the airport to go on a work trip. The woman took to Reddit to reveal that she was beside herself after receiving the email from her husband, not to mention the fact that he refused to answer her calls and texts ever since sending it.
- The couple had been together for five years at this point. As the 26-year-old woman revealed in the post, she’d been with her husband for five years and married for two. They’d just bought a house together five months previous and had been super busy with renovations, work stress, and just general life responsibilities.
- She also had some body confidence issues. The wife felt the need to share that she “gained some weight in the winter” and had been “busting my ass at the gym to get rid of it.” While that shouldn’t matter at all because her husband should love her as-is, it’s likely that OP didn’t feel as confident or sexy as she normally did.
- Her husband sent the spreadsheet to her work email. OP went on to say that her husband has never contacted her via her work email because they always talk in person or via text. “I open it up, and it’s a sarcastic diatribe basically saying he won’t miss me for the 10 days I’m gone. Attached is a SPREADSHEET of all the times he has tried to initiate sex since June 1st, with a column for my “excuses,” using verbatim quotes for why I didn’t feel like having sex at that very moment.” Um, what is wrong with this guy?!
- This guy has serious problems. Not only did he think keeping a spreadsheet about this was appropriate, he also took painstaking details including the actual dates and verbatim quotes. Wow.
- Obviously, OP was incredibly upset by this. She shared that she immediately tried calling her husband 3-4 times but didn’t get any answer. Even after she landed at her destination, she tried calling twice more and texted him saying that they needed to talk but he refused to respond. “He’s never intentionally ignored my communications before. I pretty much stayed inside my hotel all evening waiting by the phone, then cried myself to sleep.” How awful!
- It’s unclear what ended up happening here, but I hope she filed for divorce! This guy was clearly clueless and would never be able to be a good partner to her. Time to get rid of him!