You shouldn’t have to sit up all night, wondering if your boyfriend is going to call you when he said he would. You shouldn’t have to ask yourself if he loves you as much as he says he does, either. If you’re questioning his feelings for you, then you don’t need him.
- His feelings should be written on his face. You should be able to tell how he feels by watching the way he talks to you, the way he looks at you, and the way he kisses you. It’s hard to hold back heavy emotions. If he loved you, then you’d know it.
- The right man won’t let you question him. He’ll find ways to make you laugh when you’re upset. He’ll brag to his family members, friends, and strangers on the street about you. He’ll straight up tell you how much he cares about you.
- He shouldn’t be embarrassed about how he feels. If he’s proud of you, then he won’t be ashamed to tell you (and the world) how he feels about you. He’ll use the L word every chance he gets, even if that means he says it more than you. It won’t matter to him, because he’ll want you to know how he feels.
- Mixed signals are never a good sign. If you’re wondering if he likes you, then something is wrong. He shouldn’t be acting lovey dovey one day and then distant the next. Even if he does like you deep down, you don’t want to date a fickle man like that when you could have someone reliable.
- You don’t want to torture yourself. Do you really want to waste your time with someone who makes you doubt yourself? If he’s causing you to cry every single night, because you just can’t figure out where he stands, then you’re better off without him. You’ll be happier single.
- He shouldn’t be stuck in a grey area. He either likes you enough to call you his girlfriend or he doesn’t. He’s either willing to commit to you or he isn’t. If he’s stuck in a grey area, then go out and find someone who’s 100% committed to you.
- He should always be honest with you. You should be comfortable enough with him to ask him how he feels about you. If you’re not, or if you don’t believe him when he says he loves you, then why are you with him? Trust and open communication are important in any relationship.
- Dating isn’t a game. If he’s purposely playing mind games with you, then he’s not the type of man you want in your life, let alone your bed. It’s only a matter of time until he drives you mad.
- You deserve the very best. You should be with someone who knows that you deserve to hear “I love you” every single day, multiple times a day. You should be with someone who randomly buys you flowers, just to see you smile. You should be with someone who realizes you deserve the very best and is willing to give it to you.