When it comes to delicious breakfasts, no one does it better than IHOP. The International House of Pancakes kills it not only in the pancake game (duh) but also when it comes to eggs, hash browns, and other traditional morning foods. If you’re missing your weekend brunch while under quarantine, you’re in luck: IHOP is delivering massive family feasts directly to people’s doors.
- IHOP Family Feasts are everything good in the world. Imagine waking up in the morning and sitting down to a luxurious breakfast that you didn’t have to do a thing to prepare. With me so far? Then imagine it’s all your favorite IHOP food but you’re eating it from the comfort of your own home. It doesn’t get much better than this.
- The Breakfast Family Feast is a good place to start. If you have a big family or are self-isolating with some hungry people (even if that’s just yourself), you’ll want to grab IHOP’s Breakfast Family Feast. It comes with 16oz of scrambled eggs, 4 servings of hash browns, 8 bacon strips, 8 sausage links, and your choice of 8 pancakes, 8 French toast triangles, or 12 Belgium Waffle triangles. This is a good place to start!
- There’s also a Pancake Creations Family Feast with sausage or bacon. If the Breakfast Family Feast doesn’t sound quite on your level or you want even more IHOP goodness since you’ve just discovered they’re delivering, go with the Pancake Creations Family Feast. This one comes with 8 buttermilk pancakes, 4 servings of scrambled eggs and hash browns, 8 pieces of meat (bacon or sausage), and a choice of two pancake toppings. This includes glazed strawberries, blueberry compote, chocolate chips, chocolate sauce, vanilla sauce, mini cheesecake bites, Lucky Charms cereal, Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal, and Cap’n Crunch’s Crunch Berries cereal.
- After breakfast comes the lunch/dinner feast. IHOP isn’t just delivering breakfast. If you’re wanting food later in the day, you might want to order the Lunch or Dinner Feast. This comes with 16 pieces of buttermilk Crispy Chicken Strips with your choice of dipping sauce, a basket of mini churros and icing dipping sauce, and a basket of fries. If you want, you can even change the fry basket for buttermilk pancakes or Belgian waffles. Totally your choice!
- For all that food, the price isn’t bad. The prices for IHOP’s Family Feasts all hover around $24.99, which isn’t bad considering how much food you’re getting. Plus, given the added convenience of delivery, you’re getting a real bargain here.
- Bottom line: IHOP delivering is the best news ever. While you can also order any of these feasts for takeout or curbside pickup, getting it brought right to your door is the obvious choice here. Why put on pants if you don’t have to? (Though please don’t go to the door naked.)