With Christmas looming ever closer, it’s almost time for the decorations to come out of storage and the holiday spirit to get into full swing. You might already have plenty of things to display this December, but if you love National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation, you need to add his inflatable Griswolds RV to your front lawn ASAP.
Read on to find out more about the RV and where to purchase it, and please be aware that Bolde may make a small percentage of sales completed via links we provide, which we then use to bring you more great content.
- It’s 4 feet tall! Sure, it’s not as big as a real RV, but it’s still a pretty good size to ensure maximum visibility for friends, neighbors, and anyone else who happens to be driving by your house at night.
- It inflates on its own. While some inflatables require separate pumps to get it up and running, the Griswolds’ RV is self-inflating and will be ready to go just minutes after taking it out of the box. Plus, when you’re done with it for the year, it deflates quickly and can be stored easily.
- It comes with everything you need to get started. That includes stakes and tethers to keep it steady on windy nights and keep jealous passers-by from taking it! Plus, since it self-inflates, that means all you have to do is take it out of the box, set it up, and get celebrating Griswolds style.
- It has a bright but energy-efficient light display. The Griswolds RV inflatable comes with energy-efficient LED lights that’s super bright and helps to ensure it gets maximum visibility all holiday long. That means day or night, everyone will be able to appreciate your exquisite taste, which is obviously the point.
- It’s not cheap, but it’s a great investment. Home Depot is selling the Griswolds RV inflatable for $199, which seems a bit pricey but considering how much use you’ll get out of this over the years, I think it’s a total bargain. They’re selling quick, so you’ll want to get yours ordered ASAP!