When summer comes, all I want to do is float around lazily in a pool or on a lake all day, every day, soaking up the sun, enjoying a few drinks, and pretending I don’t have a care in the world. I always take a float with me whenever I hit up a body of water (yes, even in the ocean, albeit with varying success), but I think I’m about to take things up a notch with this inflatable horse and carriage pool float*. How amazing is this?!
A pearlescent pink carriage with a white horse. What more could you ask for? The carriage portion of the float is pearly pink in color with bright blue wheels, while the horse is white with a pink mane and a blue saddle. It’s basically a princess dream and even though I’m a grown woman who’s not usually into all that girly stuff (not that there’s anything wrong with it – it’s just not my usual style!), I’m here for this.
It’s technically for kids, but who cares? Given that the measurements for the horse and carriage pool float are 56″ L x 53″ W x 41″ H, it’s unlikely that any adult that’s super tall would be able to climb in very comfortably. But that won’t stop me from trying! If you’re on the petite side or simply like to laugh in the face of product dimensions, you’ll want to give this a go.
It’s made by Intex, so you know it’s good. If you’re not immediately familiar with the brand name, allow me to refresh your memory: Intex is behind amazing products like the giant inflatable bull pool float and the great white shark pool float, just to name a few.
It costs around $70, which isn’t bad. While it might seem a bit on the expensive side for a pool float, you’re actually basically getting two products in one since you’re getting both the carriage and horse. It’s totally worth it!
So where can you get it? Amazon sells the float (though it does seem to be out of stock at the moment) as does Bed, Bath & Beyond where it’s currently in stock. You can order yours at BB&B HERE.
* Bolde uses affiliate links and may make a small profit from any sales completed via links we provide, which we then use to continue bringing you great content. As a small business, we appreciate your support!
Sponsored: The best dating/relationships advice on the web. Check out Relationship Hero a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want. They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about. You immediately connect with an awesome coach on text or over the phone in minutes. Just click here…
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
Share this article now!