If you love The Nightmare Before Christmas—and let’s be real, if you consider yourself a person of good taste, you probably do—then chances are you love Jack Skellington too. He’s basically the mascot of all holidays, especially Halloween, and that’s why I can’t think of anything better than having a 7-foot tall inflatable Jack Skellington in my front yard this autumn.
- It’s literally bigger than life-sized! I mean, I know there are tall people out there that hit 7 feet (basketball players?) but generally speaking, a 7-foot inflatable Jack Skellington is going to be massive, and that’s awesome.
- It lights up too! It has energy-efficient LED lights inside, meaning you’ll be able to see Jack glowing all evening long. Perfect for Halloween night. Actually, who am I kidding? It works for the entire autumn season!
- The inflatable Jack Skellington comes with everything you need for setup. Basically, you hammer some stakes into the ground to ensure he doesn’t blow away (or that someone doesn’t steal him, which happened to one sad reviewer). Then you just turn him on and you’re good to go!
- It really is a must-have for Halloween. Jack Skellington and Halloween go hand-in-hand, and everyone who passes your place will see this and smile. I mean, sure, Halloween is more about scaring people to death rather than putting a smile on their faces, but who says you can’t do both? No one!
- So where can you get it? This is available at many Target stores now—you’ll have to check the stock in your local area to see if you can get it. However, don’t despair if you don’t live near a target or your store doesn’t have it. You can hit the Amazon link above or below if that’s the case and get Jack delivered straight to your door in just a few days. No one should have to miss out on the spooky fun.