Sadly, it looks like the guestlist for this year’s Halloween parties is going to be extremely short due to COVID and the need for social distancing. However, even if you can’t get together with your BFFs for a little Samhain fun doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the holiday on your own. Once you set out all your decorations, don’t forget to add this inflatable vampire coffin cooler* into the mix to keep all your spooky beverages cool.
What says Halloween better than vampires?
These nocturnal, blood-sucking creatures are the epitome of what Halloween is about. They’re weird, a bit scary, and kinda cool, to be honest. If you don’t have some kind of vampire decorations, you’re missing out.
It’s sort of silly even though it’s creepy.
A blow-up vampire coffin cooler sounds like an insane product and it kind of is. The vampire itself is almost comical looking and certainly won’t give anyone nightmares, but it does bring a sense of whimsy to Halloween, which is always welcome.
Just blow it up, fill it with ice and drinks, and you’re golden.
Even if you just want to set this baby up in your living room to grab some cold drinks while you’re watching TV, that would be fine. The world is your vampire coffin! Go for it.
You can buy yours on Amazon.
They’re available for $26.62 with free delivery and there’s still plenty of time to get one or two before Halloween. What are you waiting for?
* Bolde uses affiliate links and may make a small profit from any sales completed via links we provide, which we then use to continue bringing you great content. As a small business, we appreciate your support!
Sponsored: The best dating/relationships advice on the web. Check out Relationship Hero a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want. They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about. You immediately connect with an awesome coach on text or over the phone in minutes. Just click here…
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
Share this article now!