While spray bottles are usually used for things like hair styling and even watering your plants, a company called Framar wants to style things up a notch with a rosé spray bottle that you probably shouldn’t (but maybe you should) fill with actual wine.
- It’s meant for water. I’m not sure if there’s a legal obligation for Framar to say that the spray bottle is for water only or what but they do indeed mention that the purpose of the item is to mist your plants or do your hair. However, they also promise that they “won’t tell if you crack it open after hours,” so there’s that.
- It holds a good amount of alcohol. I mean water. The bottle holds 21 oz (600ml) of liquid so it’s a good amount but nothing too obscene and won’t be too heavy. The sprayer is also adjustable so you can do a concentrated stream or more of a mist. A wine mist! I mean… water mist!
- It’s plastic, so it’s not like you can break it. If you’re clumsy like me, chances are you’re always dropping stuff. This would be messy and catastrophic if it was an actual glass bottle that got smashed all over the floor. It’s not clear whether this is BPA-free, however, so that might be something to consider before putting alcohol in it.
- It’s definitely a conversation starter. Even if you do only keep water in this (which I think most sane/non-alcoholic people would do), you’re guaranteed to be asked about it by anyone who comes to your place. After all, you can’t not notice a spray bottle shaped like a wine bottle.
- If wine’s not your thing, there’s a Jack Daniels version too. Some people prefer whiskey over wine and I don’t blame them (I’m one of those people). If that sounds like you, Framar makes a Jack Daniels spray bottle too. Or you could just get both and have double the fun.