Sajad Gharibi, a boxer known as the ‘Iranian Hulk,’ has posted videos of his bizarre and intense training regimen as he prepares for his upcoming fight with Martyn Ford. The pair are set to meet in the ring in London on April 2 in a fight that’s being described as a battle between “the world’s scariest men.”
Gharibi does some pretty crazy stuff in the name of training. The Iranian Hulk took to Instagram last week to post a four-minute-long video in which he shares a bunch of his strength training methods. This included punching concrete walls, bending metal tires, and ripping melons apart with his bare hands.
It’s pretty clear the Iranian Hulk is very strong. “YES THIS IS PERSONAL… Iranian Hulk never stops,” he wrote in the description of the video. “See you April 2nd @martynfordofficial.” In order to be ready, he has to make sure he’s as strong as possible.
Martyn Ford, however, thinks it’s all a ruse. He’s poking fun at Gharibi’s insane training measures and thinks they’re completely unnecessary not to mention pointless. “While he’s bending spanners, punching walls, cutting bones and chewing crayons … I will put myself through the most vigorous fight camp EVER … I will PROVE to a lot of people what I’m about that night,” Ford said.
I guess the proof is in the pudding. We’ll all just have to watch the fight on April 2 to see who wins. I’m not sure who to put my money on. I guess time will tell!
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
Share this article now!