Jenna Jameson was rushed to hospital earlier this week after she had been throwing up for several weeks and lost the ability to walk. The former adult film star shared her condition with her Instagram followers as well as an update with her eventual diagnosis: Guillain-Barre Syndrome, a serious autoimmune condition that can be deadly if not treated. Thankfully, she seems to be slowly but surely on the mend.
It took a while to figure out what was going on. Last weekend, Jameson’s partner Lior Bitton shared a video on Jameson’s Instagram account saying that she was undergoing a lot of testing and that despite having a CT scan and several other diagnostic tests, nothing seemed amiss and she was sent home.
Things only got worse from there. When she got home, she started to deteriorate even further. Bitton explained in the video: “Then she came back home and she couldn’t carry herself. Her muscles in her legs were very weak, so she wasn’t able to walk to the bathroom.” He added that he had to carry her.
Eventually, Guillain-Barre Syndrome was discovered. Jameson updated her fans on social media on Monday and thanked them for their support. “I’m dealing with a little syndrome called Guillain-Barré Syndrome, so I’m working through that,” she said in a video. ” And I just wanted to let you know that I see all your DM’s and I appreciate it so much.”
There was speculation that her condition was a result of the COVID-19 vaccine. However, Jameson shut down that conversation quickly, revealing that she isn’t vaccinated so that’s not the case. “PS I did NOT get the jab or any jab,” she wrote. “This is NOT a reaction to the jab. Thank you for your concern.”
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
Share this article now!