A judge has ordered a US medical center to release the results of Cardi B’s STD tests as part of her defamation lawsuit against vlogger Latasha Kebe. Judge William M. Ray II told the Center for Women’s Pelvic Health at UCLA to put out “any and all medical records within your possession related solely to the testing for Herpes and HPV for Belcalis Marlenis Almanzar,” Billboard reports.
Cardi B’s defamation case makes some serious accusations. The rapper’s case against vlogger Latasha Kebe accuses Kebe of starting a “malicious campaign” to ruin Cardi’s reputation. That campaign included the release of dozens of videos that accused Cardi B of prostitution, drug use, and having STDs.
The STD results are important to Cardi’s case. This is because if her test results proved that she was STD-free, that could help her win the case. Kebe’s attorneys were the ones demanding the results, but according to Billboard, Cardi B’s attorneys had already voluntarily submitted the evidence on the rapper’s behalf earlier on in the case.
The case has been going on for more than two years. Early on after Cardi B’s filing, Kebe tried to countersue by claiming that the rapper’s fans had been threatening her on social media, but a judge ruled there was “no evidence” of this being the case. Then, early in November, Cardi B asked a judge to postpone the trial until January due to a family emergency, which Kebe claimed was fabricated. However, a judge ruled in Cardi’s favor.
The trial will begin on January 5. It remains to be seen which way this case will go, but hopefully justice is served.
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
Share this article now!