Kellogg’s has always been at the top of the breakfast game, but now they’ve gone and released not one but two new tasty breakfast treats that are on a whole new level. That’s right, Kellogg’s now has unicorn and mermaid waffles that taste like cotton candy and blue raspberry and frankly, I’ve never been more excited for breakfast in my life.
- Obviously the unicorn waffles are pink. It would only makes sense! Kellogg’s has made these ones flavored like cotton candy, which is again, the only acceptable flavor for a pink unicorn-themed frozen waffle, don’t you think?
- The mermaid waffles are blue. They’re the ones that taste like blue raspberry. The color had to be blue because of the whole aquatic thing and the flavor seems right too. After all, I don’t know what flavor really says “mermaid” so blue raspberry seems as good as any.
- They’re brand new so they’re not out everywhere just yet. Listings for Kellogg’s unicorn and mermaid waffles do appear on the Walmart website at the moment but there are no official photos or release dates listed for them. That being said, plenty of Instagrammers have been finding them at their local stores, so they are out there!
- It’s unclear whether these are limited edition. However, given that they’re super summery, I would say you’ll only have a limited opportunity to try them before Kellogg’s switches these flavors out for more autumnal waffles (not that I’m complaining about that). I don’t have any inside info on that, however, so maybe they’ll be permanent! Who can say?
- Who doesn’t want to feel like a unicorn or a mermaid? Granted, it’s likely Kellogg’s is gearing these waffles towards a younger audience, but that doesn’t mean I won’t be happily eating them as a 35-year-old woman with no kids, because I definitely will be. I’ll be keeping my eyes peeled!