If you’re getting sick of cooking those healthy quarantine groceries you bought and you’re starting to crave some deliciously bad for you fast food, I feel you. Vegetables are nice and all, but sometimes you just need to indulge yourself. Why not take advantage of KFC’s latest promo of 70 popcorn chicken nuggets for $10?
- The only thing better than regular fried chicken is popcorn chicken. KFC’s is particularly tasty given their ~super secret~ blend of spices. The issue is that the pieces tend to be a lot smaller than regular nuggets so you need to eat more of them to get your fill. I feel like 70 should about do it!
- Technically speaking, KFC considers this a family meal. A box of 70 popcorn chicken nuggets should theoretically feed a family of four. In reality, it might feed a very hungry couple or one very greedy single person (ahem) over the course of a day or two. (Yes, you can reheat KFC chicken, but only in the oven!)
- It comes with your choice of dipping sauces! If you’re a purist, you could enjoy your popcorn chicken straight out of the box. But if you prefer a dipping sauce or two, you can go ahead and load up with your choice of Finger Lickin’ Good Sauce, Honey BBQ, Honey Mustard, Creamy Buffalo, Sweet N’ Tangy, and Buttermilk Ranch. I’ll take one of each, please!
- Sides aren’t included! The 10 pricetag doesn’t include any sides, so if you like biscuits, beans, mashed potatoes, or any of the other sides on offer, you’ll have to buy those separately. That seems fair!
- This offer won’t be available forever, so you’ll have to act quickly. It’s unclear how long KFC will be offering their popcorn chicken deal, but it definitely won’t be forever (at least not for $10). If you were thinking of treating yourself to something extra tasty, now’s the time!