Sure, light-up swan floats and rosé bottle floats are fun and all, but if you’re less about novelty and more about comfort, there’s finally a product for you. A company called Floating Luxuries has come out with something called the King Kai pool float and it’ll make you feel like you’re floating on cloud nine.
- It’s like putting your bed on water. Seriously! It’s like floating around on a giant oversized fluffy pillow without a care in the world, and what more could you ask for from a summer pool experience? Talk about the ultimate in relaxation!
- It supports people of all shapes and sizes. The King Kai float is designed to support up to 400 lbs. and measures in at 48″ x 68″, so even those of us who are on the big and tall side can join in on the fun.
- It’s not inflatable, so there’s no set-up time. You literally take the King Kai out of the box and you’re ready to roll. You don’t have to spend 30 minutes trying to expel every ounce of breath out of your lungs or own a separate machine just to get it going—it comes ready to rock and roll.
- It’s built to last. The King Kai float is made of fade-resistant, stain-resistant Sunbrella marine fabric, which is a serious of acrylic fibers that are durable and very long-lasting. It’s not going to rip or snag five minutes after you put it in the pool, meaning you can store it over the winter and bring it right back out again next year.
- It’s sort of magical. Since it’s not an inflatable, you might be wondering how the King Kai even floats. Turns out, it contains small, buoyant beads within the fabric that keep you above water while remaining super comfy. It’s not hard to dry either—when you pull it out of the pool at the end of the evening, just allow the water to drain from the back panel, which is made of mesh. Simple as that!
- Everyone who’s bought it seems to love it. The Amazon reviews speak for themselves: this thing is amazing. It’s totally different from most pool floats and is the perfect accessory to add to your summer kit, especially if you love being chill above all else.