If you watch “The Kardashians,” you’ll know that things were pretty awkward between Kim and Kourtney in Season 3. It all started when Kourtney accused Kim of stealing her thunder by striking a deal with Dolce & Gabbana at her wedding to Travis Barker and the tension has only escalated from there. Sadly, it looks like things aren’t any better between the sisters in Season 4, as Kourtney Kardashian has now branded Kim a “witch” and claims she hates her. Ouch, that’s harsh!
- To be fair, Kourtney and Kim have always been at odds. Of all the siblings, their relationship is the one that has seemed the most strained over the years. It’s not entirely clear why, either, though many suspect Kourtney’s a bit jealous of her younger sister’s success.
- The beef is still strong in Season 4. In the trailer for the new season of “The Kardashians,” it’s clear Kourtney is still holding a grudge. Kim, being the strong-willed woman she is, isn’t backing down either. However, she does suggest that maybe they’re both getting “riled up” due to a misunderstanding.
- Kourtney, however, doesn’t see it like that. Instead of admitting that this fight has gone too far and that they need to find peace, Kourtney doubles down on the call. “You’re just a witch, and I hate you,” she tells Kim. Is that just the pregnancy hormones talking?
- Will these two ever see eye to eye? It’s hard to imagine how the drama between them is ever going to end. Kim’s unlikely to admit to doing something wrong when she doesn’t feel she has (and I agree). Kourtney has her head stuck so far up her own self-righteous backside sometimes that she can’t see the light of day. They’re two entirely different people with opposing lifestyles. Yes, they’re sisters, but is that enough to mend their strained relationship? Khloe Kardashian thinks so, per the trailer, but I’m not so sure.
- Season 4 of “The Kardashians” is coming to Hulu on September 28. It looks like it’ll be a good season. Kris Jenner gets reamed a new one by Kendall for being way too welcoming to Tristan “I can’t go a day without cheating on the woman I claim to love so much” Thompson; Kylie talks about how hot she feels; Kim Kardashian acts like a “witch,” apparently; and Khloe is fed up with everyone’s BS, and frankly, I don’t blame her.