3) No more offensive messages. Cove uses content moderation technology to minimize problematic messages. The occasional obscene comments get detected before they’re sent and before you have to deal with them. In addition, guys are charged $ (and blocked!) for sending bad messages.
4) No wasted time! If you accept an invitation from a guy to have a conversation in the app, and it turns out that the two of you don’t click, that’s ok! As a consolation, you still accumulate points for using the app, and the points can be converted to cash or donated to a charity of your choice. In other words, you’re not wasting your time for exploring your options!
Check out Cove! There’s a wait list so sign up now to get in quickly… Apply here.
Sponsored: The best dating/relationships advice on the web.
Check out Relationship Hero a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want. They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about. You immediately connect with an awesome coach on text or over the phone in minutes. Just click here…
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
Share this article now!