When I was a kid, I remember buying those little plastic glow-in-the-dark stars that I stuck to my bedroom walks with Blu Tack (which inevitably always came off). I was desperate to see the galaxy right from the comfort of my bed but it never really worked. If only this laser projector existed when I was growing up — I would have been made!
Read on to find out more about the projector and where to get it, and please be aware that Bolde may make a small percentage of any sale completed via links we provide, which we then use to continue bringing you great content.
- It projects a giant nebula cloud plus thousands of stars right on your walls. BlissLights allows you to project an ever-shifting nebula cloud onto any wall of your house, using direct laser diodes to make beautiful colors that you really do have to see to believe.
- It creates an incredible ambiance. While the most obvious use for this would be in your bedroom (or your child’s), you can put the projector in any room. Bring the living room to life on a winter’s night, put it in your dining room, or even light up the bathroom while you take a relaxing bubble bath. The sky’s the limit… get it? (I’ll show myself out.)
- It includes everything you need to get started. The box contains the projector and your AC adaptor, so you can literally take it out, plug it in, and you’re ready to go. Just make sure the room is nice and dark so you get the full effect. The projector’s buttons make it super simple to move through the various effects and create the perfect look.
- It turns off automatically. There’s a six-hour timer on the projector, which means you can happily fall asleep knowing that the stars will go out all on their own.
- Yes, it actually works. The reviews speak for themselves—this galaxy laser projector is the real deal. It will turn any room into a galaxy of stars and for only $50, it would make an incredible Christmas gift for yourself or someone you love.