I seriously don’t know anyone who’s not totally obsessed with Baby Yoda. Even I love the little green guy and I don’t even like Star Wars and I’ve never seen The Mandalorian! If you or someone you know adores this character, you might be interested in knowing that Lego is releasing Baby Yoda sets so you can build your own Child at home!
Your Baby Yoda will reach 7.5 inches tall. That’s pretty much the perfect size, right? That means it’s just right for setting on a bookshelf or mantelpiece or even on your desk so you can look at his adorable little face all day long while you’re working.
Lego has made sure Baby Yoda is totally posable too! His head, ears, and mouth will be posable so you can arrange him in different poses for maximum cuteness. It even comes with a little information sign and a mini figurine so your display is complete.
There are a whole lot of pieces to this set. Lego recommends you don’t get Baby Yoda for anyone younger than 10, especially since it comes with a whopping 1,073 pieces. That’s going to take a lot of building! However, with the weather getting colder and the days getting shorter, this is a perfect indoor project for a rainy day, I think!
Lego is really selling it to us here. “Turn the cuteness factor up to the max with this Lego Star Wars The Child (75318) build-and-display model,” the description reads. “Authentic details of this popular character, affectionately known as Baby Yoda, are recreated in Lego style, with posable head, ears and mouth for different expressions, plus the Child’s favourite toy – a gearshift knob (element included) – for it to hold just like it does in Star Wars: The Mandalorian.” I’ll take it!
Lego’s Baby Yoda set will be available from October 30. You can order yours on the Lego website for $90 HERE.
* Bolde uses affiliate links and may make a small profit from any sales completed via links we provide, which we then use to continue bringing you great content. As a small business, we appreciate your support!
Sponsored: The best dating/relationships advice on the web. Check out Relationship Hero a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want. They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about. You immediately connect with an awesome coach on text or over the phone in minutes. Just click here…
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
Share this article now!