It’s crazy to think that this year marks 25 years since Friends debuted on our TV screens but it has. The show continues to gain new fans of all ages and it’s easy to see why—it’s charming, funny, and like no other sitcom out there. Plenty of businesses have cashed in on the Friends love with themed merchandise, but the LEGO Friends set is probably the best.
LEGO is bringing Central Perk to life. The LEGO brand is known for bringing some pretty iconic TV and movie franchises to life, from Jurassic World to Harry Potter and more. However, something tells me the Friends one is going to be one of their most memorable. The set features all the pieces you need to build your own Central Perk. How amazing is that?
There are more than 1,000 pieces. There are a total of 1,070 pieces in the Friends LEGO set—whoa! You’ll get tables and chairs, coffee machines and cups, the Friends themselves (of course), and even accessories like a guitar for Phoebe to sing “Smelly Cat.”
The outer facade is pretty awesome too. You can build up Central Perk so that it looks like the exterior of the shop used in the show, which is pretty cool. The inside corners of the shop also have camera rigs like the ones used in the filming of the series, so LEGO aren’t missing a beat here. Ugh, I need this NOW!
The Friends LEGO set isn’t out until September. You can grab the Friends LEGO set as of September 1st and it’s available for $59.99, which is a bargain considering how many pieces you get and how detailed the set is when built. It’s available via the LEGO store online HERE and in shops, so you’d better grab it ASAP.
Sponsored: The best dating/relationships advice on the web. Check out Relationship Hero a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want. They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about. You immediately connect with an awesome coach on text or over the phone in minutes. Just click here…
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
Share this article now!