If you suffer from cramps during your period, you know just how painful they can be. While you’re probably used to hunkering down on the couch with a heating pad, a bottle of Advil, a pint of Ben & Jerry’s and a desire for it to just be over soon. Well, now there’s another way—Livia is a device that claims to get rid of period pain instantly.
- How does it work? You basically clip the device to your waistband, attach the little flower pads that act as electrodes, and turn the power on. It really is that simple.
- It only takes 30 seconds to get rid of pain. Livia says that with the flick of a switch, your cramps will literally begin to melt away within seconds. In less than a minute, you can go from being in agony to being comfortably pain-free. It apparently even works on lower back pain.
- It’s a great alternative to painkillers. While there’s nothing wrong with popping an ibuprofen now and then, but it’s not great if you’re having to down half a bottle of NSAIDs to get any bit of relief from your cramps every month. Livia is an all-natural alternative to painkillers with the same (if not better) effect.
- It’s lightweight and discreet so you can take it anywhere. You don’t have to be at home to use Livia—it’s small, super lightweight, and can be worn under your clothes. That means you can travel with it, take it to work, or even on a date with you so you don’t have to miss out.
- If it doesn’t work, you can always return it. The reviews for Livia are generally really positive, but different things work for different people. Since this is a little pricy, you might be pleased to know that if it doesn’t work for you, you can return it to Amazon within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.