A Florida man reportedly forced a 17-year-old girl to sign a contract that said that she would “be his sex slave twice a week on Mondays and Fridays for the next five years” in exchange for buying a used car for her friend. Now, 66-year-old Andrew Mustapick from Vero Beach is being charged with sex with a minor, according to an arrest affidavit obtained by The Smoking Gun.
- The victim recently contacted the police about the abuse. The girl, who is now 18, told police that she’d been abused by Mustapick starting in June 2020 after meeting him through a friend who was 19 at the time. She revealed that Mustapick “agreed to purchase a car for [her friend] in exchange for sexual favors.” A 2017 Volkswagen Jetta was later purchased from a dealership in Fort Pierce.
- Mustapick wasn’t shy about cashing in. According to the victim, she and her friend returned to Mustapick’s house after the car was purchased and he instructed the older woman to take her clothes off. However, the friend refused and instead “convinced her to perform the sexual favors on Andrew because she knew she would do anything for her.”
- The victim did indeed agree for her friend’s sake. However, after she agreed, Mustapick then “had her sign a contract that he had written up before they began their sexual encounter.” She no longer had a copy of this document, but said it contained “a clause within it stating she would be his sex slave twice a week on Mondays and Fridays for the next five years” and it laid out “the hours she was expected to spend with Andrew and what sexual favors she was to perform.”
- The victim was abused by Mustapick on three separate occasions. On two of those occasions, the friend for whom the vehicle had been purchased drove her to his home. After the third encounter, she never went back to the house and later discovered that Mustapick “took the vehicle back” because she “[failed] to uphold her end of the contract.” She also showed police videos of her encounters with Mustapick.
- Mustapick was caught in a recorded phone call by police. While he was a bit nervous about discussing possible details of a contract with the victim, he did say “yea, sounds interesting” when she suggested another one.
- He was arrested on felony charges and later released. After posting $50,000 bond, Mustapick was allowed to leave jail and is now scheduled for arraignment on October 25.