A guy on Hinge accidentally sent a rude text about his date to the woman herself instead of to his friend, leaving her shocked and disgusted. Meag, who goes by @ohmeagzing on TikTok, shared a video detailing her experience with a loser from the popular dating app and included screenshots of their conversations.
@hinge where is my refund #fyp
Meag made plans to meet up with Danny in person. Meag wanted to meet in a public place for her own safety, and Danny was okay with that… but still felt the need to make a joke about being a killer but cracked that he wasn’t “going to murder you I guess.” Okay, red flag!
Soon after they finalized their plans, Meag got an unexpected message. Not expecting to hear from him anymore until the big day, Meag was curious when another message from Danny popped up. However, this one definitely wasn’t meant for her…
The message was clearly meant for Danny’s friend. Along with a screencap of Meag’s Hinge profile, Danny wrote: “My date tmrw and do not laugh. She’s nice and got jokes but defiantly blah.” Uhhhhh… wow. In the TikTok clip, Maeg looked shocked as she revealed the rude text and mouthed the lyrics to “abcdefu” by GAYLE.
She obviously canceled her plans with Danny. She messaged him the following day to let him know that she was “gonna have to pass” but he didn’t bother to respond and instead left her on read. Not surprising given that he would have been super embarrassed about getting caught out. She seriously dodged a bullet there.
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
Share this article now!