Above all else, makeup brushes need to be functional. You want them to apply your makeup evenly and easily, have bristles that keep their shape, and generally make your morning (or evening) beauty routine as fuss-free as possible. It’d be nice if the brushes are cute too but that’s not your biggest priority. Thankfully, this rose gold mermaid makeup brush set checks both boxes.
You literally get a brush for every purpose. The set comes with 10 brushes so you’ll be able to do every single look you can think of. The brushes will work on everything from eye and lip liner to blush, concealer, foundation, eyeshadow, and everything in between. Can’t beat that.
They’re durable and cruelty-free. The brush set uses synthetic bristles for the brushes and the handle is made of aluminum so there’s no cruelty involved. The bristles are also super soft and won’t irritate your skin, which is always a good thing.
Admit it, you want to feel like a Disney princess. The rose gold color of the brushes along with the mermaid tail shape all feels a little whimsical and just because I’m a grown woman doesn’t mean I don’t want to feel like a Disney princess. These brushes give me major Ariel vibes even though I guess it would be weird for Ariel to use mermaid tail brushes when she literally has one. Don’t overthink it! Magic!
They’re easy to clean. While most of us admittedly don’t clean our brushes nearly as much as we should, this set is easy to restore to like-new condition. Just run the brushes under warm water, apply a little baby shampoo, swirl the brushes around in the water and voila. Make sure to dry them on a flat surface (or better yet, on this pool noodle brush drier) and they’ll be good as new.
The reviews agree: it’s a great bargain for the price. Where else are you going to get 10 high-quality brushes for just about $11? Nowhere. The verified Amazon reviews are mostly positive, with people praising the high quality and performance. What do you have to lose?
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
Share this article now!