Whether you preferred Miley Cyrus in her “We Can’t Stop” days or you’re feeling her more mellow vibes these days, one thing’s clear—she’s back and ready to release some new tunes that we’ll all be singing to either way. Having released two singles from her upcoming album, “Malibu” and “Younger Now,” Miley has been hitting the promo trail hard and her lstop on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon may have been one of her best yet.
Miley and Jimmy hit the NYC subway in disguise to give some musical performances to unsuspecting riders and they got more than they bargained for. Miley did a pretty amazing performance of Dolly Parton’s “Jolene” and the results were simultaneously awesome and hilarious.
Check out the video below:
Sponsored: The best dating/relationships advice on the web. Check out Relationship Hero a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want. They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about. You immediately connect with an awesome coach on text or over the phone in minutes. Just click here…
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
Share this article now!