A motorist was charged by Halton Regional Police after they were caught driving while playing a flute with both hands. A post on the force’s Twitter account revealed that officers were conducting distracted driving enforcement on Wednesday when the driver in question was caught.
Traffic officer was conducting distracted driver enforcement today and was expecting a cell phone from this driver. A little surprised to find the driver playing his flute with both hands and following along to an IPod while driving!Charged!!#FlutesAndDrivingDontMix ^mb pic.twitter.com/qQJntk6T1K
— HRPS Burlington (@HRPSBurl) October 20, 2021
The officer on the scene expected to see the driver on a cell phone. However, when they pulled the motorist over, they were shocked to see that the driver had actually been playing a flute with both hands.
The driver was really getting into it. According to police, the driver was following along to a song on an iPod while playing their flute. “A little surprised to find the driver playing his flute with both hands and following along to an iPod while driving! Charged!!” the Twitter post read.
Flutes and driving don’t mix! While you would assume that it’s common sense that playing a musical instrument while driving a car is a really bad idea, this driver obviously didn’t think there was an issue with that. They put themselves and others on the road in danger, and for what? Here’s hoping they’ve learned their lesson and will keep the music for when they’re parked.
The best dating/relationships advice on the web – Sponsored If you’re reading this, check out Relationship Hero, a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want. They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about. You immediately connect with an awesome coach on text or over the phone in minutes. Just click here…
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
Share this article now!