I generally opt for cans whenever I’m going to buy soda because of the convenience of single servings, but on the occasion that I do have to grab a 2-Liter bottle, the worst part about it is that it goes flat so quickly. That problem has been solved, however, with this Mountain Dew dispenser by Jokari*. It not only makes you feel like you’re getting a fountain soda but it also makes sure it keeps all its fizz!
It’s incredibly easy to use. All you have to do is take the lid off your 2-Liter bottle, screw on the Mountain Dew dispenser, give it a shake, and then dispense using the handle. It literally couldn’t be easier. Even a kid could do it!
Speaking of kids, it can help prevent spills. Because the Mountain Dew dispenser has a spout, of sorts, kids can get themselves a cup without worrying about dropping the heavy bottle all over the floor and creating a mess. You should still probably watch them while they’re doing it, but it makes the process slightly less aggravating.
It will keep your soda nice and fizzy for weeks. At least that’s what the manufacturer claims! It makes sense if you think about it, though: you’re keeping air out, which would destroy the fizz. That’s the last thing you want!
You don’t even have to use it with Mountain Dew. If that’s not your favorite soda, don’t worry. Despite the Mountain Dew logo on the dispenser, you’re perfectly welcome to screw it onto a 2-Liter bottle of Diet Coke, Pepsi, Sprite, whatever. The world is truly your soda-dispensing oyster.
Convinced yet? You can order your own Jokari Mountain Dew dispenser from Wayfair for $9.43 here. Happy drinking!
* Bolde uses affiliate links and may make a small profit from any sales completed via links we provide, which we then use to continue bringing you great content. As a small business, we appreciate your support!
Sponsored: The best dating/relationships advice on the web. Check out Relationship Hero a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want. They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about. You immediately connect with an awesome coach on text or over the phone in minutes. Just click here…
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
Share this article now!