Doritos are undoubtedly one of the most delicious chips out there. Frankly, the original cheese is my favorite chip ever, I’d say. However, if you’re more of an adventurous snacker and fancy trying something a little more “out there,” you might want to pick up a bag of Mountain Dew-flavored Doritos if you’re lucky enough to get a hold of them.
- What do Mountain Dew-flavored Doritos actually taste like? According to Instagrammer @NickVitaviss, it’s kinda like “citrus lime detergent.” That’s not exactly promising, but I’m oddly still intrigued. I mean, how bad can it really be? I mean, the reviewer did give them 0/10, so that doesn’t really bode well for them… I would still try them though.
- Wait, who thought this was a good idea? It’s one of the craziest combos I’ve ever heard of, really. Combining a chip with soda? Sure, we might drink soda while eating chips, but putting the two into one snack is crazy talk. What do you drink with a soda-flavored chip? My mind is swirling with the possibilities!
- They’re apparently limited-edition. If Mountain Dew-flavored Doritos sound like something you just have to try, you’ll want to do it soon because these won’t be sticking around long. Apparently, they’re limited edition, and while there’s no date for when they’ll be taken off the shelf, you don’t want to miss out, do you?
- Sadly (or fortunately), they’re only available in Australia. As we all know, Australia is known for its mutant creations both animal and food, so it’s not totally surprising that Mountain Dew-flavored Doritos are only available in the Land Down Under for now. Here’s hoping that they’re expanded to the US soon, if only for the novelty factor.
- What do you think? Would you try them? If so, you can proudly call yourself an adventurous snacker.