Harry Potter may have originally been marketed as a book series for kids, but we all know plenty of adults are into the wizarding world too, myself included. I love all things HP and have plenty of merchandise from the books/movies around my house, from Christmas ornaments to candles and basically anything else I can get my hands on. That’s why when I discovered these Harry Potter wine glass stickers from Etsy seller HenHQ, I knew I had to have them.
- They’re pretty naughty, I must admit. There’s a reason these Harry Potter stickers are meant for wine glasses and not tumbler cups: they’re definitely not for kids. Instead, the sayings on the stickers appeal to a much more mature audience, and that’s part of what makes them so fun.
- You get a variety of stickers to choose from. The clear label Harry Potter sticker pack comes with 7 different ones to place on your wine glasses. They say everything from “I don’t give a Ravencrap” to “Not today, Mugglef**ker” and “I drank 9 3/4 of a bottle.” In other words, they’re hilariously cheeky.
- They’re easy to apply and should have a long life. While how long the decals last depends on how well you care for the glasses once they’re on there, generally speaking, they’re waterproof and should be hand-washed.
- They ship from Australia, so keep that in mind when ordering. I only mention it because unless you live in Australia yourself, chances are these might take a couple of weeks to arrive. If you’re ordering them for a birthday gift or other special occasion, you might need to prepare a little earlier than usual to make sure they get to you in time!
- You could theoretically attach them to anything. While they’re displayed on wine glasses and said to be perfect for them, there’s nothing stopping you from putting these Harry Potter stickers on everything from notebooks to laptops or anywhere else you might want. The world is your oyster! Get yours on Etsy HERE.