If you love Christmas — and let’s be honest, who doesn’t? — chances are you also love Elf, the Will Ferrell movie about Buddy the Elf who’s actually human. It’s just so fun hilarious, how can you NOT watch it every holiday season? Well, if you also love Elf, why not stay in an Elf-themed hotel room in New York City this December?
Scroll down to see more photos of this amazing room and find out how to stay there.
- The suite is Club Wyndham Midtown 45. Clearly, Club Wyndham knows the way to Christmas lovers’ hearts! For the month of December only, they’re opening up the Elf suite, which is a one-bedroom suite FULL of amazing decorations and Elf-themed memorabilia.
- The decorations are amazing. The room is decorated with paper snowflakes, popcorn garlands, and loads of presents. Everywhere you look, there’s another amazing bit of decor to check out. It’s overwhelming in the best possible way.
- The kitchen is fully stocked with all of Buddy’s favorites. That’s right, the in-suite kitchen has candy, candy canes, candy corns, and syrup. What else do you need? I mean, you should probably eat some real food at some point, but candy is the main priority.
- What a better place to spend Christmas? New York is amazing at all times of the year, but the holidays are a whole other level of beauty and wonder here. If you’ve ever wanted to visit (or you already have and would like to come back), I can’t think of a better time to do it, especially with an Elf hotel room is on offer. Don’t forget, Buddy traveled to New York and loved it, so it fits in perfectly!
- It’s incredibly well-priced for what you get. I’ve lived in New York for nearly 20 years and I know just how expensive everything is here, especially hotels. The fact that Club Wyndham is opening up a full one-bedroom suite that’s FULL of Elf-themed goodness starting at $399 a night is a bargain to me! I’m not saying it’s not pricy, but for a once-in-a-lifetime experience like this, it’s totally worth it. Plus, staying there means you get free passes to the Empire State Building and Rockefeller Center. Amazing! Book your stay at the Club Wyndham website ASAP.