Halloween is coming soon, and in addition to getting your costume and snacks sorted, you’ll need to hit up some decorations. There are plenty of amazing ones out there (looking at you, Halloween Christmas tree), but this year I’m opting for a Nightmare Before Christmas theme. Incidentally, there’s now a Jack Skellington Chia Pet that will go perfectly.
Have you ever seen a more perfect Chia Pet? In addition to being super easy to grow, the great thing about Chia Pets is that they come in loads of different characters/creatures that give a nod to pop culture. I own and love the Golden Girls and the Baby Yoda ones, but a Jack Skellington Chia Pet is next level.
It comes with everything you need to grow your own Jack Skellington. Like most Chia Pet kits, the box gives you everything you need to get started. In addition to the ceramic Jack figurehead, you also get the seeds that you can apply and get to growin’. It’d be a super fun project for kids and adults alike (she says an adult who’s definitely ordering one).
It starts growing in days! According to the project description over at Entertainment Earth, the Jack Skellington Chia Pet doesn’t take long to come to life. “What’s this? It’s Jack Skellington as a Chia Pet! The handmade Jack Skellington decorative planter comes to life in days, with full growth in 1-2 weeks using the simple included instructions. They can be reused indefinitely too!” it reads.
It would be great if they came out with more characters. Imagine if they did the whole Nightmare Before Christmas cast in Chia Pet form! In addition to Jack, they could have an Oogie Boogie and a Dr. Finkelstein! What about the Mayor of Halloween? I would definitely buy every single one of them.
The Jack Skellington Chia Pet is now available for pre-order. You can get yours from Entertainment Earth for $19.99 HERE.
* Bolde uses affiliate links and may make a small profit from any sales completed via links we provide, which we then use to continue bringing you great content. As a small business, we appreciate your support.
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
Share this article now!