The best season ever is finally just about upon us, so it’s time to start thinking about the holidays. No, I don’t mean Christmas, though that’s good too. Halloween comes first, and that means every Tim Burton movie is about to be on repeat on my TV. If you’re like me, you might want to grab the official Nightmare Before Christmas cookbook that’s being released this month because that’s literally all we’ll be eating from this fall, guys.
- The Nightmare Before Christmas cookbook includes 50 incredible recipes. You won’t run out of amazing dishes to cook because there are 50 here. They include everything from appetizers to entrees, desserts, and even spooky drinks, all of which were inspired by the classic movie. For instance, you could make Sally Sweet-n-Salty Popcorn or Oogie Boogie Lemon Meringue Cupcakes, just for starters.
- There’s a whole party section too. In addition to all the amazing recipes, the Nightmare Before Christmas cookbook includes ideas for themed parties based on the movie. Not only do they give you ideas for DIY decorations and crafts, you also get activity suggestions and favors. Plus, if you head online, you can get free downloadable invitation and decoration templates. Uh, best party ever!
- This is a must-have for any Nightmare Before Christmas fan. “Brimming with scary good fun, The Nightmare Before Christmas Cookbook & Entertaining Guide has everything you need to plan the perfect party,” the description reads. “Is it Halloween? Christmas? Your birthday? No matter the occasion, this book will help you take your next dinner or event from routine to inspired—with a little help from Jack Skellington, Sally, Sandy Claws, and all their friends in Halloween Town.”
- The Nightmare Before Christmas cookbook will be released on August 31. You can pre-order yours from Amazon for $23.99 HERE. Trust me, you won’t regret it.
* Bolde uses affiliate links and may make a small fee from any sales completed via links we provide. As a small business, we appreciate your support.