I grew up eating Nilla Wafers, which are thankfully and deliciously still a staple in Magnolia’s banana pudding, as well as Nutter Butters, one of my favorite cookies ever in existence. While I think they’re fine as-is, Now you can buy Nilla Wafer and Nutter Butter pudding cups with actual cookie pieces included to sprinkle on top. YUM!
View this post on Instagram
- The pudding cups are a collaboration between Nabisco and Raymundo’s. The Nutter Butter pudding is chocolate peanut butter pudding with cookie pieces while the Nilla Wafer pudding is banana-flavored and also comes with crushed cookies to add on top. Talk about a dream collab!
- They come in 4-packs so there’s always some on tap. As per the Raymundo website, both the Nutter Butter and Nilla Wafer pudding cups come in four-packs of four ounce cups, which is pretty sweet, especially since you’ll probably want to eat more than one cup in a sitting.
- They’re perfect for on-the-go snacking. Because they’re in individual cups, these can easily be packed into lunch boxes or taken in a cooler for beach days or other trips on which you might get a little hungry. Of course, you need to make sure you can keep them cool wherever you’re going since they’re kept in the refrigerator.
- They’re actually pretty good! Instagrammer @markie_devo got his hands on a pack of this yummy stuff and gave it a great review, saying that fans of artificial banana flavors will love the Nilla Wafer version and that the product didn’t disappoint and totally met his expectations. He mentioned that he found both flavors at his local Stop & Shop, which other people on the social media platform have confirmed, so if you’re near a shop, head over there.
- All in all, this is a solid snacking option. Is it going to be the most delicious thing you’ve ever eaten? Likely not. Will it be tasty and is it an easy, creative way to get your cookie fix? Yup.
View this post on Instagram
Warning!! Review may increase the risk of you being a fat ass!! @raymundosdesserts has partnered with @mondelez_international for two special creations. One Nilla Wafer Banana Pudding and one Nutter Butter Chocolate PB Pudding. This is Nilla with Banana Pudding. The Nilla wafer pieces are the original yummy vanilla flavor, combined with a semi sweet custard with my favorite artificial banana taste. The wafers and custard pair incredibly well here. Expectations are met precisely!! We wanted a vanilla/banana tasting pudding and that’s what we got(no bullshit)💯🍌🍮 If you love an artificial banana taste like me, this one is right up your ally. Take that natural banana flavor loving ass elsewhere🤣🤷🏻♂️..(Natural taste better as a BANANA not dessert) I found both flavors at Stop and Shop in the dairy aisle. got one flavor just in case it tasted like complete crap..LOL🤷🏻♂️ Will you try these two collab flavors👇🏼 BTW::Shared the barcode for those who can not find it(image2) #raymundosdesserts #nillawafers #bananapudding #amazeballs