An enthusiastic nudist was forced to chase a wild boar through a German park as dozens of people looked on after the animal stole his laptop. The incident happened at Teufelssee in Berlin at a popular sunbathing spot this week and was thankfully caught on camera by another visitor. Thankfully, this story has a happy ending.
- Yes, sunbathing naked is totally legal. You’re probably wondering, “Wait a minute, are you allowed to just be naked in a park like that? The answer is yes. It’s all part of the German law of FKK, or Freikörperkultur, which roughly translates to “free body culture.” The nudist wasn’t out of place at all, he was just exercising his rights.
- So what actually happened here? The nudist was chillin’ out, enjoying a warm summer day when a wild boar and her two piglets came over to explore. The mother boar eventually decided that the man’s laptop was rife for the taking and picked it up in her mouth before running away. The nudist then took chase, and thankfully was able to get his stuff back, but only when the boar was impeded by a stray cardboard box.
- The guy didn’t mind having the images shared on social media. Personal coach Adele Landauer captured the whole scene on camera and asked the man’s permission before sharing them on social media. Perhaps unsurprisingly, he didn’t mind at all. Lucky for the rest of us!
- The wild boar thought the nudist’s bag had food in it. In fact, it was only his laptop and other personal belongings rather than anything edible. Silly boar! “Because the bag contained his laptop, he gave it his all, even though he was in his birthday suit,” explained Landauer on Facebook.
- All in all, this is a great story. The nudist got his stuff back, the wild boar got a little exercise during the chase, and the internet got a laugh out of it. What more could you ask for?