Traveling and eating copious amounts of Nutella are two of life’s greatest pleasures, and now you can combine the two by staying at a Nutella hotel, aptly titled Hotella Nutella, in Calfornia’s wine country in 2020. Sign me up!
Scroll down to find out more about the hotel and how you can enter for a chance to stay there. But be quick – there’s not much time!
It will only be there for a limited time. The hotel, which is located in Napa Valley, California, unfortunately won’t be a permanent fixture. In fact, it’s literally only open for a couple of days, from January 10 through January 12, 2020. Say what?
Not just anyone can stay there. Because the Nutella hotel is so exclusive and so temporary, the brand is being super choosy about who they invite for a stay. Fans of the chocolatey, hazelnutty spread will need to send a video of themselves talking about why they love Nutella in order to be in with a chance.
The winner truly does take it all. In addition to getting to stay at the hotel for free for two nights and three days, Nutella will provide winners with round-trip airfare for a winner and a guest and pretty much all the Nutella you can eat while you’re there.
There will be plenty of Nutella-based experiences while you’re there. Food Network star chef Geoffrey Zakarian will be doing a demo of how to use Nutella to make an amazing breakfast for dinner. Plus, TV personality Tanya Holland will be cooking delicious Southern-style breakfasts for hotel guests (all with Nutella in them, of course).
Entries are open until December 8, so you’ll need to get your submission in soon. There will be three lucky winners, so you have three chances to win a stay at Hotella Nutella. It’s sure to be an experience unlike any other and not one you’ll soon forget, so if you’re a major Nutella fan and like the idea of staying at a themed hotel for a weekend in January, you know what you need to do—get entering!
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
Share this article now!