Traveling and eating copious amounts of Nutella are two of life’s greatest pleasures, and now you can combine the two by staying at a Nutella hotel, aptly titled Hotella Nutella, in Calfornia’s wine country in 2020. Sign me up!
Scroll down to find out more about the hotel and how you can enter for a chance to stay there. But be quick – there’s not much time!
- It will only be there for a limited time. The hotel, which is located in Napa Valley, California, unfortunately won’t be a permanent fixture. In fact, it’s literally only open for a couple of days, from January 10 through January 12, 2020. Say what?
- Not just anyone can stay there. Because the Nutella hotel is so exclusive and so temporary, the brand is being super choosy about who they invite for a stay. Fans of the chocolatey, hazelnutty spread will need to send a video of themselves talking about why they love Nutella in order to be in with a chance.
- The winner truly does take it all. In addition to getting to stay at the hotel for free for two nights and three days, Nutella will provide winners with round-trip airfare for a winner and a guest and pretty much all the Nutella you can eat while you’re there.
- There will be plenty of Nutella-based experiences while you’re there. Food Network star chef Geoffrey Zakarian will be doing a demo of how to use Nutella to make an amazing breakfast for dinner. Plus, TV personality Tanya Holland will be cooking delicious Southern-style breakfasts for hotel guests (all with Nutella in them, of course).
- Entries are open until December 8, so you’ll need to get your submission in soon. There will be three lucky winners, so you have three chances to win a stay at Hotella Nutella. It’s sure to be an experience unlike any other and not one you’ll soon forget, so if you’re a major Nutella fan and like the idea of staying at a themed hotel for a weekend in January, you know what you need to do—get entering!