If you love The Office — and let’s be honest, who doesn’t? — then you’re going to lose your mind when you realize that Hot Topic is selling an Office version of Clue that dares you to solve the mystery of who killed Toby. Oddly enough, the answer isn’t Michael every time!
Scroll down to read more about the game, and please be advised the Bolde uses affiliate links which means we may earn a small percentage of sales made through links we provide, which we then use to continue providing you with great content!
- Toby Flenderson was Enemy #1. Poor guy. He was just doing his job as Dunder-Mifflin’s sole HR rep (well, at least at the Scranton branch) and even if he was a bit of a tool, did he really deserve to be murdered over it? Michael would say yes, probably.
- You can play your favorite Office character. The Office Clue lets you be Jim, Pam, Dwight, Angela, Stanley, or Andy. Why can’t you be Michael? Well, he’s busy trying to derail the investigation, of course.
- Where did it happen? Toby could have been murdered in the warehouse, the kitchen, accounting, reception, the break room, the conference room, reception, the parking lot, or the annex. Whew.
- So what do you win? Whoever solves the mystery of who killed Toby wins a week’s worth of paid vacation, and I think it’s fair to say that anyone working at Dunder-Mifflin deserves at least that.
- It’s a Hot Topic exclusive. Sure, maybe you haven’t set foot in Hot Topic since you were 15, but this is a good reason to hit it up. The game is $48.90 and is so popular, it’s already sold out and on backorder. If you get your order in soon, however, you just might get it in time for Christmas.
- This is the best game ever for the upcoming holidays. If you have to be trapped in a house or even a single room with your annoying family this holiday season, you might as well make it fun by playing some Office Clue, right? Grab your board HERE and enjoy!