The Office may have gone off the air back in 2013, but the NBC sitcom still holds up well and is a popular choice for binge-watchers and TV-in-the-background lovers alike. If you often think longingly about Benihana or still can’t get over how much you cried at Jim and Pam’s wedding, you may be interested to know that it’s now possible to buy Funko Pop! Office dolls.
- Michael Scott is obviously the #1 choice. He was a bumbling idiot and most of the time, you didn’t know whether to laugh, cry, or be offended by the things that came out of his mouth—maybe all three at once. However, Steve Carell brought the character to life in such an amazing way that for all his faults, you couldn’t help but love Michael anyway. Why not memorialize that life in Funko form?
- It’s not just Michael—you can get the whole cast. Maybe you love Dwight Schrute, and that’s cool—there’s a Dwight Funko doll too! There’s also a Jim Halpert, Pam Beesly, Kevin Malone, and Darryl Philbin. Whether you just want one or you’re a completist who prefers to get them all, they’re there for the taking… or at least the buying.
- There are even some special editions. In addition to the standard characters, you can also get a Dwight as Belsnickel or even Michael as Classy Santa. Seriously, I wouldn’t even know which one to get because they’re all so good.
- Like all Funkos, they’re about 3.75 inches tall and come in a collectible box. The window box means you can keep your Funko dolls in their box to keep them from getting dusty or messed up and preserves their value since they’re basically always brand new.
- For people who live for fandom, Funko is a must-have. I can’t tell you how many Funkos are already in my collection. I have all the Orphan Black characters, Mulder and Scully from The X-Files, and so many more. I might just have to add a few more to my shelf now…