If you’re not used to working from home, it can be incredibly difficult to concentrate. Not only that, but when you’re sharing a small living space with one or more people, managing any amount of productivity feels all but impossible. If that’s the case for you, have you ever considered investing in an office-tent*? It may be just the thing you need.
- It’s a really practical solution to a popular problem. Popping up a mini tent in your living room, bedroom, or wherever else in your house you’re working and then sitting inside it to do your work is simple but genius. You have a separate space in which to work and no outside distractions. What’s not to love?
- Of course this is a Japanese invention. Called the 200 Tent001, Japanese company Sanwa came up with this ingenious WFH solution and frankly, I don’t know how no now thought of it sooner. However, necessity is the mother of invention, so here we are.
- It offers complete and total privacy. If you share a studio apartment, bedroom, or living room with someone else and you need to just be on your own to work, you can zip up your office-tent and be within four walls all by your lonesome.
- It’s great even when you’re not working. I don’t know about you, but I’ve wished for something like an office-tent basically since day one in quarantine. Sometimes I just wish I had a room to go into where I could be totally and utterly on my own without having to see anyone’s face or even the four walls of my apartment. This would do the job nicely.
- If you want your own office-tent, Amazon has some pretty solid options. It’s not exactly the same as Sanwa’s option, but it does offer you four fabric walls you can put a desk and chair inside, so it could be worth grabbing if you’re getting a little frustrated with your lack of productivity at home. I mean, why not?
* Bolde uses affiliate links and may make a small profit from any sales completed via links we provide, which we then use to continue bringing you great content. As a small business, we appreciate your support.