Even before the pandemic, I lived in leggings. Between going to the gym, walking the dogs, and even working from home as a freelance writer, I have always been all about comfort and leggings are my #1 must-have piece of clothing. However, for as long as I’ve been wearing leggings, I’ve also been searching for the best possible ones and after trying hundreds of different brands and fits, I’ve finally found the holy grail of leggings. Trust me on this one.
- They’re made by a brand called Queenieke. I randomly found out about this brand by looking for inexpensive but quality leggings on Amazon one day and I decided to take a chance on them. Once I got them, I’ve never looked back. They’re everything I’ve ever wanted in a pair of leggings but could never find and I don’t know how I lasted so long without them.
- They’re extremely high-waisted. This is perhaps the best thing about these leggings (though there are so many good things). I like a high waist in all of the pants I wear, especially leggings, and these ones definitely fit the bill. They don’t just sorta come up to your belly-button like many “high-waisted” products claim to be – these MFers come right up nearly to under your bra-line. It’s glorious.
- They feel like butter. Another plus: Queenieke’s leggings feel like butter going on. They’re super smooth, soft, and just slide right on and are so comfortable, you nearly forget you have them on half the time. They also wash really well and hold their shape/feel really good even after months of washing.
- They come in an insane amount of colors and sizes. You’re not just getting black here – Queenieke’s leggings come in an insane 33 different colors and patterns and all of them are great. I’m more of a solid color girl myself and tend to stick with those, but there are plenty of patterns like flowers, camouflage, and others to choose from. Better yet, you don’t need to be stick thin to fit in these since they offer everything from a Small all the way up to size 4X, which is incredible.
- They’re priced really reasonably too! Because these are literally the best leggings ever, you would think they’d cost an arm and a leg but they don’t! They’re available for anywhere between $16 and $23 and they’re worth every penny. You can get yours on Amazon HERE – trust me, you’ll thank me later.
* Bolde uses affiliate links and may make a small profit from any sales completed via links we provide. As a small business, we appreciate your support!