While Halloween is generally all about candy corn and snack-size chocolate bars, Oreo wants to get in on the action this year. After all, those chocolate and cream sandwich cookies are a total classic at any time of year, and fall is no exception. For 2021, Oreo has a Spooky Graveyard kit that comes with everything you need to make a sugary, cookie-filled cemetery that will be as fun to build as it will be to eat!
Oreo’s Spooky Graveyard kit first came out in 2020. Thankfully, it was such a hit last year that it’s back again! Hopefully it’s something we’ll be able to look forward to for many Halloweens to come.
It comes with everything you need to get up and running. Oreo isn’t messing around here, which is why they’ve loaded their Spooky Graveyard kit with loads of ingredients: prebaked chocolate cookies with premade icing, Oreo cookies, Oreo Mini cookies, orange and purple candy jewels, and orange and black candy bats for decorating your headstones.
It’s being exclusively sold at Michaels. If you haven’t already headed to your local Michaels for all of your Halloween decor needs, this is the time! Oreo Spooky Graveyard Chocolate Cookie Kit is for sale there for $9.99 both in-store and online, which is 50% off the RRP. What are you waiting for?
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
Share this article now!