If you love beer and have a soft spot for Pabst Blue Ribbon, you’re in luck. Just in time for Christmas, PBR has launched an epic and extremely limited edition 99-pack for sale, but you’ll have to be quick and clever to find it at your local stores.
- It’s actually been around since 2017. Pabst first launched the 99-pack in the Canadian province of Quebec back in December 2017, but it’s finally arrived in the US and beer fans couldn’t be happier. After all, why should Canada get all the fun?
- It seems to be pretty exclusive. It’s unclear exactly which stores are carrying the 99-pack and at the moment, it all seems pretty random. If you want it, your best bet is to head to your local liquor store or anywhere that sells alcohol to see if they have it in stock.
- Admittedly, it’s not cheap. However, it is still a bargain. At one store, the 99-pack of PBR was selling for $175, which is about $1.75 a can. It may not be that price across the board — I imagine smaller businesses have the option of pumping up the price if they so choose — but it should be somewhere around there.
- If you’re planning a holiday party, this is the ultimate accessory. Chances are you’ll want to have some drinks on tap, so why not get it all in one package? Depending on how many guests you’re expecting and how much of a rager you’re expecting to through, 99 cans of beer should see you through, right?
- It would also make an amazing gift. If there’s a PBR lover in your life, I don’t imagine there’s anything they’d appreciate more than waking up on Christmas morning and unwrapping a 99-pack of the stuff. Of course, 99 cans of beer are likely to be pretty heavy, so you might want to get a little help moving it!